Guardian Angel Meditation
1. Sit with your spine straight and take in a very deep breath, inhaling the good energy from the angels. On the exhale, let go of anything that could be stressing or bothering you.
2. Continue to breathe in and out very deeply. While doing so, call upon your guardian angels and any other angels to make their presence known.
3. Open yourself to their presence and see if you can feel them around your shoulders, your head, your heart, or other parts of your body. They may give you a tingling or warm sensation in your body or just a general feeling of safety and peace.
4. Acknowledge that even if you can’t exactly feel them at this moment, they are with you -- ready and willing to help you with whatever you need.
5. Take a moment and mentally ask your angels a question that you have or for any requests for help. Give this question, this request, to your angels and let go of any worries about how it will be answered. Trust that these beautiful, glorious angels will bring you what you need.
6. Ask the angels to surround you with extra insulation of protective love, helping you throughout the day to have glorious experiences and opportunities, and instilling a sense of peace within your heart and your mind.
|The Guardian Angel necklace by Cocoon|